Precise color accuracy and image quality. Capable of imaging a wide range of specialty applications. Fast high volume production output. The Ricoh Pro C9210 sheetfed digital press capabilities allow The DOT to provide you with versatile solutions to your most pressing print needs.
Ricoh’s unique Auto Color Diagnosis is an innovative approach to automated quality control. The ACD software in the Ricoh Pro C9210 compares actual printed images to ripped image data and detects deviations in color, as well as image defects. In real time, the press adjusts color and identifies for the press operator where defects are so they can be removed. The result is a more consistent and higher quality output with faster production times and fewer reprints.
In addition to exceptional color consistency and image quality, the Ricoh Pro C9210 is able to print on a wide range of media, allowing The DOT to produce a variety of specialty applications from posters to packaging. The presses continuous feed features allow us to reduce turn times and increase output.
What are we printing on the Ricoh Pro C9210?
Promotional materials with superior image quality and variable data capabilities including flyers, brochures, rack cards, mailers and displays. Oversized print pieces including posters and booklets. Small to medium custom packaging solutions. Branded marketing items that require consistent color accuracy including letterhead, notecards, pamphlets. Educational materials including booklets, magazines and presentation materials.
Ricoh C9210 at The DOT is printing for a variety of industries including restaurants and food service, automotive, hospitality, retail, financial, political campaigns, educational institutions, real estate, and the nonprofit sector.
- 135 Pages Per Minute
- 2400 x 4800 dpi
- Standard paper sizes up to 13” x 19.2”
- Oversize sheets up to 13” x 27.5”, maximum image area 12.7”x27.2”
- Standard paper weights from 52 – 470 GSM with auto-duplexing
- Uncoated, coated (gloss & matte), recycled paper, preprinted letterhead, pre-punched, tab stock, textured paper, label paper, carbonless paper, synthetic media.
- Continuous run capabilities. Easily change toner cartridges, refill paper trays and switch out carts without having to pause the machine.
- Inline, near-line and offline finishing options
What can we print for you? Contact your sales rep today to discuss how the Ricoh C9210 can make your next print project a success. Or email [email protected]